Indoor Air Quality Testing and Indoor Environment Quality Assessments
Commonly, IEQ assessments examine the impacts of indoor air quality, including parameters such as airborne pollutant levels, ventilation effectiveness and thermal comfort factors. It can also include measurement of; access to daylight and external views, control over noise and temperature levels, correct ergonomics and sufficient space.
Relying on over 20 years’ experience and proven strategies, our qualified scientists can conduct comprehensive IEQ and air quality testing assessments. Using this in-depth knowledge of Australian Standards and international best practices, State and Federal regulations, BCA requirements, Opira has the ability to provide a compliant assessment and risk management approach to managing indoor environmental quality for the health of all building occupants.
- Indoor environmental air quality testing services
- Indoor air quality testing
- Surface mould and bacteria investigations
- Mould remediation projects and clearance sampling
- Airborne mould and bacteria investigations
- Thermal comfort (temperature and humidity) monitoring
- Ventilation effectiveness monitoring
- Volatile organic compound (VOC) monitoring
- Airborne particulate monitoring
- Lighting measurement
- Noise assessments
Our air quality testing and IEQ assessments are available anywhere in Australia from bases in Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney.