Sanuvox UV Surface Sterilisation - ASEPT.1X MAX
The Sanuvox UV Surface Sterilisation – ASEPT.1X MAX unit pushes the limits of ultraviolet surface disinfection by automatically disinfecting patient bathrooms in hospitals, dental and medical offices, a well-known reservoir of nosocomial diseases.
Completely automated, the ASEPT.1X MAX unit includes infrared motion sensors and magnetic door detectors allowing the unit only to operate when no one is in the room for 5 minutes disinfection cycles after each use.
- Destroys 99.99% of pathogens responsible for nosocomial diseases
- Faster cycle time: less than 5-minute disinfection cycle after each visit in the room
- No human intervention necessary: fully automated disinfection for rooms
- Modular design to facilitate optimal installation
- Accessible to service for a longer lifespan