Fumecare Mobile Recirculating Fume Cupboard
The Fumecare Mobile Recirculating Fume Cupboard (Graduate model) is a mobile fume cupboard with all-around viewing windows. This makes it ideal for demonstration purposes and laboratories requiring a unit that is easily maneuvered. Simply plug in for immediate use.
- Harmful fumes pass through the unit’s filters, re-circulating clean air back into the laboratory.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the unit’s recirculatory airflow.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- Its ductless construction allows for the unit to be easily moved.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- Quick-release hose connectors for Gas, Water, and Waste.
- Clear acrylic panels allow for ‘all-round’ viewing.
- Internal lighting illuminates the work surface.
The Fumecare Mobile Recirculating Fume Cupboard is ductless.