The Fumecare Inset Downdraft Table is designed to give operator protection while allowing complete, easy and open access to the working area. Harmful fumes and vapours are drawn downward through the stainless steel worksurface to the unit’s filters. Clean air is then re-circulated back into the laboratory.
- The inset design fits flush into an existing bench top. Ideal to save space or use when a freestanding bench is not suitable.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the unit’s recirculatory airflow.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if the worksurface face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications
- The polypropylene and stainless steel construction also allows for easy cleaning.
- The worksurfaces will not rust or corrode when in contact with water and chemicals.
Optional accessories include: Anglepoise Lamp, Pre filters