The Pathology Workstation or sampling bench is widely used in hospital pathology departments, pathology laboratories, etc. The ventilation system protects operators from gas produced by the formalin during sampling. The hot and cold water system ensures it can adapt to work in different climates.
The pathology workstation features:
- Designed and manufactured to comply with AS 2252.6-2011 Controlled environments Clean workstations – Design, installation and use
- Adaptable louvre suction inlet – ensures above blower suction and avoids air back-streaming
- Automatic flushing device, slightly right-side sloped worktable for easy waste discharge and cleaning
- Odour-removing function
- Single water sink, two-person operation
- Exhaust air system: High-power suction device, low noise
- An optional water heater is available for hot & cold water adjustment.